We recently assisted the AccorInvest Group on a one-off and generic basis within the framework for the preparation of a memorandum intended to summarize the legal and fiscal framework and the main characteristics / stages applicable to the following operations under Cameroonian law:
- Sale of a real estate asset (asset deal),
- Sale of a business and sale of the securities of a company (share deal), with regard to any specificities linked to the nature of the asset (hotel) and the activity performed (hotel business). We are therefore familiar with the potential transaction structure and are better placed to meet the exigencies of our clients.
- We have acted for a Cameroonian investor, SNDI, in the review of a hotel management contract entered into between Hyatt Hotels Corporation and the Cameroonian investor;
- Acting for an investor group in the review of a hotel management contract entered into between Radisson Hotels and the investor group.
“Experienced Attorneys Aggressive Representation.”
We have advised numerous lenders and investor groups in their transactions in Cameroon. In that regard, we understand, and we have been exposed to various technical assistance agreements involving the following entities:
- Akwa Palace Hotel – Akwa City in Douala, Cameroon;
- Onomo Hotels – Douala, Cameroon;
- Regus group limited, in relation to their investment due diligence in Cameroon.